Welchrom® Syringe Filters are of good quality, well packaged, and offered at a fair and competitive price. The most commonly used types are available in all of the major membranes including Nylon, PTFE, PES, MCE and PVDF, which are supplied in 13 mm id, 25 mm id formats in virgin medical polypropylene housings.
- Application Compatibility: Broad range of filtration media meets diverse application needs.
- Minimum sample hold-up: Syringe Filters’ housings are specifically designed to maximize sample recovery.
- Convenient: Each unit is clearly marked with an identifying code to denote pore size, membrane material.
- Sterile: filters can be purchased pre-sterilized by Gamma radiation and individually packaged.
- HPLC sample preparation
- Routine QC analysis
- Content uniformity
- Removal of protein precipitates
- Dissolution testing
- Food analysis
- Biofuel analysis
- Environmental samples