Welch Materials offers Welchrom® Sample vials of Type 1, 51-expansion glass vials and Type-2, 33-expansion glass vials. Welchrom® Sample vials are made from first class of hydrolytic borosilicate glass, compliant with the requirements of U.S. and European Pharmacopeia, which improve your laboratory productivity by reducing costs and saving time. These products considerably reduce the risk of analytical test compromise resulted from ghost peaks, damaged needles, dislodged septa, decreasing analysis failures or sample reruns.
- High quality glass Type 1, 51-expansion glass (clear and amber) and Type-2, 33-expansion glass (only clear) .
- Good quality control, including height, diameter, bottom, thickness and neck/thread.
- Compatible with a wide range of HPLC, LCMS, and GC Instruments.
- Pre-packs including 100 vials and caps for ease and convenience in ordering and use.
- Vials, caps and septa also available separately.
- Meet standards set by governing bodies.
- Tightest dimensional tolerances in industry.
- HPLC instruments
- LCMS instruments
- GC instruments